CLOSE OF REGISTRATION FOR THE
November 6, 2018
To the Qualified Electors of the Brandon Township, County of Oakland:
Notice is hereby given that the last day to register for the November 6, 2018 General Election will be October 9, 2018
If you are not currently registered to vote or need to register at a new address, you may do so at the following locations and times:
· Brandon Township Clerk’s offices 395 Mill St., Ortonville Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
· County Elections Division, 1200 N. Telegraph Rd., Pontiac, MI 48341, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
· Secretary of State Branch Offices.
· At specified agencies for clients receiving services through Family Independence Agency, the Department of Community Health, Michigan Jobs Commission and some offices of the Commission for the Blind.
· At military recruitment offices for persons who are enlisting.
· Voter Registration Application – Mail to the election official as directed on the application by the close of registration deadline.
Note: Persons registering by mail are required to vote in person unless they have previously voted in person in the state or are at least 60 years of age or are handicapped.
The election will be conducted in all 6 voting precincts of Brandon Township for the purpose of voting candidates for the following offices: State and Local: State Governor and Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, U. S. Senator, 8th District Representative in Congress, 14th District State Senator, 46th District Representative in State Legislature, State Boards of Education, Regent of the University of Michigan, Trustee of Michigan State University, Governor of Wayne State, 3rd District County Commissioner, Brandon Township Trustee, Justice of Supreme Court, Judge of Court of Appeals, Judge of Circuit Court, Judge of Probate Court, Community College, Brandon Township Library Board, Brandon School Board Members, Oxford Schools Board Members, Village of Ortonville President and Village of Ortonville Council Members, State Proposal 18 -1, Proposal 18 – 2, Proposal 18 – 3, Police Millage Replacement, and Brandon School Operating Millage Renewal.
Brandon Township, 395 Mill Street, Ortonville, MI 48462 Phone: 248-627-2851
Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk
Posted Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, Mi. 48462
Publish in The Citizen 10-06-18